I sized the cases about 3/16" down the neck, just to make sure the necks were round. I've loaded a lot of years, but only the "normally" shaped cases, or pistol cases. I'm using Lee dies, because they were cheap, and came with that factory crimp die, which a lot of Lil Gun users seem to think is mandatory with that powder. They seemed like a good idea at the time, anyhow. d:^)
I'm refinishing the stock, which was "boogered up" pretty badly, and waiting on a magazine catch, which probably got lost during the "boogering" of the stock. I probably won't get to the range for another couple of weeks.
But thanks again, this thing ain't no .221 Fireball, which I also have(CZ also), and love to death. That little thing practically loads itself, and never found a load it didn't like.
I got the Fireball, (and a .204 CZ) both at Whittaker's, which I'm sure you're familiar with.) And yes, Kentucky is a good place to live, even if you DON'T like basketball..........

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.