Redneck, I have a question if I can draw from your experience? I know you are an SKB fan and if you don't mind... A fellow I know recently bought one of those CDNN "NIB" Weatherby Orion close out guns. When it arrived everything seemed about perfect with one exception, the top lever is in the middle of the tang or maybe just ever so slightly left of center. The lock up seems smooth and tight as a new in box gun should be but he is a little concerned the lever isn't a bit to the right of center and is already in the center of the tang with the gun unfired. Is this something to be concerned about for him? He expects to shoot some casual clays and hunt some with the gun, he won't be a high volume shooter with this gun, but it will get shot more than the usual casual "huntin'" shotgun. I pulled the forearm off and there is zero play in the lock-up with the no forearm and everything else checks out, but that top lever has him a little concerned.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.