Its not that big of a deal and not that much money. He posted an ad for Remington 700 bolts. I ordered and paid for 2 of the bolts. They were $100 dollars each. After much prodding and about 6 weeks, he shipped one of them to me. I reminded him that I had paid for 2 and he promptly came back with an apology and said he would ship the other one right away. Another 3-4 weeks and no bolt and no contact from him. I pm'd him again and after about 2 more weeks he said that he wanted to call me to make it right and what was my phone #. I gave it to him and never heard from him. That was in December. I have repeatedly tried to email and pm him with no response. I really don't want the bolt now as I don't need the one he didn't ship but would accept it or my money back. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

I have tried handling this quietly and privately but have not had any luck. I have bought and sold lots of things on here and I hope everybody has always been pleased with my service. This is the only bad transaction I have had on here in 3 yrs of being a member.
Lee