Originally Posted by Craigster
It's hard for me to believe that the identity of the makers of A&B can/has been kept secret for all the time they have been in business. Must be a black op funded by the CIA.

I quite agree! I can't believe that after all this time, the maker has been kept as closely guarded as the Natioal Trueasure. grin

One would think that some employee of either company, either the manufacurer or maker, would tell his buddy or B-I-L, and word would eventually get out. (I mean; after all, they are not delivered by a nondescript, black truck in the dead of night...)

If, indeed, they are NOT 2nds, then I can see why the manufacturer doesn't want the word out... He would likely lose a large part of his higher priced sales... But for Pete's sakes! All Larry Potterfield has to say is: "We buy our barrels from XYZ that are manufactured to our specifications". Personally, I'd rather Know just who's product I'm buying....

Edw

"As you walk thru life, don't be surprised that there are fewer people that you encounter seeking truth than those seeking confirmation of what they already believe!"