Butch, slg888 knew that when he contacted me to buy the action, because his smith is apparently tight with BAT and they had communicated, unlike me, who never spoke to anyone.

Stoney, your action won't be jinxed if its 'RIGHT' when you have the rifle built. Had I rec'd a well made action to start, or simply had a phone call quickly after I contacted them I may have had a decent rifle. I left 3 phone numbers and had one attempted call/and a msg on my home number over a 3 day period. An email came in on day 3 instead of a phone call to my cell/hm/work phones.

As to if it would scratch it......well Eddy, if you had a dent in the door of a brand new auto, and it did not 'affect' anything, would you accept it? Certainly not. As you know I felt I deserved to have BOUGHT a product made right when it left the factory and certainly have an immediate solution proposed by being contacted immediately after I notified the mfg. The ball was dropped twice IMHO and my patience was gone, and I had NO faith or trust left to allow the ball to get dropped 3x.

Guys, make your choices, spend your money how YOU choose, and good luck.