podunkkennels;
You are quite welcome sir. Oh, one last thing on the .303 British we�ve learned.

If you shoot factory ammo they often show signs of insipient case separation on the first firing as the chambers on many were generous to say the least. I suppose an oversized chamber with a tapered cartridge was the ideal situation for muddy ammo and chambers, but not great for reloaders. frown

I�ve pretty much settled on opening up the neck of virgin brass to .338 or even .35 diameter and then necking it back down to create a 2ndary shoulder, just enough so it fits into the chamber with some pressure on the bolt. A snug, semi-crush fit is the goal here.

Doing that then means cases don�t stretch on initial firing and afterward I either neck size only or size with a full length die set to not touch the shoulder. Some cases are up to 5 firings now in a rifle that used to absolutely devour cases before.

I�ll add it shot so well that we didn�t want to modify it and a new barrel wasn�t in the budget for the owner anyway.

Again, hopefully that was useful information and again good luck with your .303.

Regards,
Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"