I know injection molded stocks can be bedded wihtout any practical problems even if the epoxy does not bond to the plastic. Once the action is in and screwed down the epoxy is not going to shift. As long as you're not poking or picking at the epoxy, it sticks well enough. It's easy to peel epoxy off of plastic it doesn't bond to, so don't pick at, then no problems.

My thoughts are, first, I think (don't know 100%) that a component of Krylon Fusion is cyanocylate. It seems like it would bond to the plastic very well. Whether or not Krylon Fusion is the right stuff, I don't know. My thoughts are that instead of drilling holes to lock the epoxy in place it could be primed with (.........) that bonds with the plastic and then the epoxy would bond to it. I know roughing up the suface aids in adhesion but, the epoxy still doesn't absolutely bond to it.

It just depends on how picky you want to be with having the epoxy bonded or not. Probably doesn't make any real world difference one way or the other. It just seems like this would be an easy way to prep the areas of the stock that will be epoxied.

fish head