Originally Posted by Salmonella
Greg is a stud.
A friend killed a nice 360 Arizona bull with him last year.
My friend is a veteran big game hunter with many many trophy animals under his belt and he remarked on Greg's keen eyesight.
He has exceptional ability and hunts exceptional areas.
One of the best muley & elk guides out there IMO.

I have had the good fortune to hunt alongside some of the best hunters in the west. I have learned a lot from all of them. That being said, I cant say I have EVER hunted with anybody like Greg, his ability to find trophy animals on public ground is quite remarkable. His eyes are rediculous and his skill in glassing is as good as anybody out there.

I dont know if this will make a lick of sense to anybody that reads it I know guys that are great hunters but they arent killers. I know great hunters that couldnt guide their way out of a neighborhood grocery store and I know great guides that would never kill an animal if they themselves had the tag. Greg is the whole package, the guy is a fantastic hunter that almost broke the velvet world record himself a number of years back. He is an unbelievable guide that year in, year out, helps his clients knock some of the biggest public animals in the dirt. I wont say he's the best out there but I doubt there are any guides out there that are any better than him

Damn, after rereading that he owes me grin

Drum