buckfever1;
Thanks for starting the thread as I never tire of looking at unique wood patterns and what craftsmen have been able to do with it.

With the understanding that it's pretty dry here and since we have generous seasons don't have to hunt in the rain if we don't want to, here are a few of ours or one's I've worked on for BC folks.

My saddle gun for years, a No. 1 in .300WinMag with a factory butt stock and a fore end made by yours truly as I really don't prefer the factory "B" type fore ends.
[Linked Image]
One of my "walking around rifles", a Ruger 77 in .308Norma stocked with a fairly light Richards blank. It now has a 6x42 on it, but otherwise is the same as the photo.
[Linked Image]
A 1958 Brno that has taken a pile of BC grouse over the years both in my hands and in both of our daughter's hands as well. It pretty much lives on the back seat of the pickup for 3 months every year.
[Linked Image]
A Model 70 in .300WinMag that I restocked for a fellow out of a Boyd's blank who said he has every intention of hunting it this fall.
[Linked Image]

Thanks again for the thread and thanks to all who've responded, it has made for enjoyable viewing.

Regards,
Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"