Originally Posted by ovishunter
The finest points system out there brought to you by the MT FWP. When I paid over $200 just to by all my daughter's and my tags I told the lady at the FWP that sportsmen don't mind chipping in and covering cost. Hell, I'll go out and pay $50 for a good steak and whiskey now and then. But I sure won't go to McDonald's and pay $50 for a #3 value meal. I told her I felt like I just gave FWP $200 for a happy meal with a real crappy prize in it. LOL I keep holding off on the 500 unit tag because I have max points and I don't want to miss out on my Petty Creek sheep tag, Scenar are trying to tell me I am being unrealistic?

Ovis, Your luck cant be as bad as mine.....I'm 0 for 42 on sheep. I really wanted to see them square the points....Oh well.

I was helping a friend hunt rams in the Breaks last fall and there was a couple of younger guys also helping out. We were BS'ing about rams like all sheep nuts do and the topic of never drawing a ram permit came up. I told them that I was 40+ times putting in with no luck and one of them asked me if I had always put in for the breaks....I laughed and said, "When I started applying for sheep there werent sheep in the breaks yet." One of them asked, "Was that the homestead days?".....That hurt!!

Luck....is the residue of design...
[Linked Image]