Originally Posted by Palmetto

They actually told me to do whatever I was doing for the a max and look for pressure signs! Said those bullets seem to like a good bit of jump from what they are hearing from customers. I'm not to big on that idea considering the shape of the bullet is totally different.

That is how I worked up my Scirocco II loads for my 22-250AI. starting low is always your friend, particularly as you mention the long shank of the Scirocco II as compared to the 75 gr. A-max.
I don't have my load notes in front of me but do remember both bullets ran real close velocity wise, my measure of pressure, with same loads of powder. I remember being surprised by that. I use moly so that may be part it, maybe not.
As to liking jump, with that long parallel shank, the ogave is way forward on the bullet compared to the a-max meaning it is going to be in the lands at quite a bit shorter COAL than the A-max and the shank well down into the powder.
I've only loaded the Scirocco in the 223 WSSM and 22-250AI and in both cases got very acceptable accuracy just off the lands. I'd start there and only go back in pursuit of accuracy if you need to.