Originally Posted by Aust_Shooting_n_Hunting

If I do it wont be by you limp.

So what if you know someone from Ruger, I know someone from Ruger,everyone knows someone from Ruger, doesnt make any difference when they dont WANT to make the magazines.

I have every idea who I am talking too. I'm talking to an idiot (yes I think that anyone who wants to hold up progress or fun in anyone else's leves because it doesnt concur with what they think is an idiot) who dropped in on thread and tried to derail it by negative comments about the process the manufacturer decided. Its their decision and it doesnt matter two pennies if you agree with that or not. You want to influence their process talk to them dont tal it down in public.

Why? What interest you have in derailing it I have no idea but since you are so close to Ruger apparently and they dont want to make it I can only assume youre at the very least a staunch supporter. Well so am I but I'm not letting the fact they wont produce the magazine I want stop me from doing so and other people concur.

So why dont we clean up the post, get rid of the crap and if you want to suggest a different approach to checkmate because you have some perceived influence in the world then you can suggest that through the appropriate channels to chackmate, details above.

I vote "get rid of the crap"

...meaning you.

Even if this isn't a scam, you blew any chance you had of obtaining your goal.

DW