Fleming: If you have tried them all then I need for you to try to relay to me WHAT you perceive to be the problem with Nosler's 264 size bullets!
I have used them and have as yet to find something "I" need done that the Nosler bullets do not do!
PERIOD!
I have a significant legion of Big Game and Medium Game Hunting buddies, friends, relatives, partners and a few professionals also - from time to time they "drift" away from the Nosler line and spend varying amounts of time being sometimes disappointed and sometimes partially satisfied with their results.
BUT - it seems EVERY one of them eventually comes back to the Nosler line!
Case in point - just yesterday I went to the the Bozeman, Montana Gunshow and visited several gunshops in Bozeman and one in Ennis, Montana as well.
Along on this trip was my 68 year old retired gunsmith friend who was searching for 25 caliber Nosler Partition bullets for his beloved 25/06 Rifle.
After several years away from the Nosler Partitions he was now going BACK TO THEM!
This man has Hunted around the world and all over the United States as well and in most every one of his Big Game Rifles he has gotten excellent results with the Nosler line of bullets.
I have seen a lot of game harvested with MANY brands of 6.5mm bullets and have as yet to see a "bowling ball size exit hole".
You do not mention what size (type) game you are Hunting but I highly recommend the splendidly accurate and very flat flying Nosler Ballistic Tips in your 264 Winchester Magnum.
Best of luck to you with whichever you decide on.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy