Originally Posted by DPole
Originally Posted by oulufinn
Laffin'. Head up a bit closer to the lake & do some "Pellet Counting". The Cheq will be chewed up soon enough. "You Guys" are those who support the unchecked reproduction of wolves. Directly, or indirectly. There is no reason to perceive anything, it's just too clear to be ignored. That was easier.. cool

The "Cheq" extends nearly to the lake shore, and I'm very familiar with the lake shore outside of the fed forest as I've hunter the area each year for about 30 years.

I also know several wildlife managers from that area and speak with them often. You ever been there?

Although I've done some pellet counts in the past, it wasn't in Wisconsin. Wolves have been throughout the forest for some time, as anyone familiar with the area should know. "You guys", by your definition doesn't include me. I don't support "unchecked reproduction...." You are a liar, as well as a criminal type. smile I support state management and Wisconsin has a management plan that I think will accomplish reasonable goals if the courts will get out of the way, as I've stated many times. You should read the management plan. You might learn something, although I wouldn't expect a criminal type to admit it. You will simply continue to attack the messenger by lying and cheating; exactly what I expect from your type. Laugh it up, funny boy. The cops are watching. cool

I've been called worse, by better. To be called names by HSUS types doesn't even rate on the give a damn scale. <shrug>

I'm sure there will be millions in federal funds added to the state spending to protect their newest cash cow with innovative new tracking devices & other methods of protecting your furry, hungry friends. They will have some success which will ensure their continued, increasing funding (Nice scheme!).

It's good to see a few more eyes opening up there (Even some politicians) in the last few years. The cattle & other tame animal attacks will continue to rise, as the regular prey is further decimated. This may continue the education of folks, as well. There could be some progress made politically, soon. Though you guys have a pretty good stranglehold, for now, no doubt.

I spent the better part of two months up there last Fall & varying amounts of time almost every year over 30+ years, as well, on both public and private land. It is worse than the early/mid 70's, right now & it will most certainly get worse.. Thanks for that.

Did your wildlife managers do the bear count a couple of years ago? Still laffin'. cool

"The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen" - Dennis Prager LINK