Originally Posted by BossLady
Interesting to note how all our members are being taken in by this posting.
Forum rules are clear. If you wish to sell something you must post a complete description, price and, hopefully, pictures.
This "teaser" technique violates both the spirit and previously posted specific rules by the site owner....... but let me know if you have a factory lettered 1 of 1000 Winchester 1873 in 22 short rimfire for $500.

Dear Mr WaddedThong
The process of moving about 150 guns is a royal pain. Anything I can do to make my job easier; I will. Many folks have very specific wants and addressing them in this fashion allows me to possibly save some steps. It also allows those with those specific wants to have a better chance at finding exactly what they want.

For some reason I feel better if someone gets exactly what they want rather than somebody getting something just because it is a good deal.

Having spoken to Rick about this pile of guns several times over the last year it is not something he will get heartburn over. So feel free to ignore my posts...
art

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.