Originally Posted by .280Rem
Originally Posted by DINK
Curdog I do win even if I lose. In a perfect world the drunk would not get to be represented by a attorney and he/she would have to represent themselves. The drunk should have to prove they were sober just as I have to prove they were impaired.

When I make arrest they are on video and get to be watched over and over again to see if I made any mistakes when giving instructions on the field sobriety test. Then each test is timed with a stop watch to make sure that my test where not to fast or to slow. Attorneys look for anything they can use to get there client off. Its there job.

Then attorneys can play any bull chit card they wish to and get months or years to come up with that bull chit card.

The real answer is don't drink and drive or do dope and drive (perscription drugs included). If you are impaired and driving you cost yourself the money.

So be honest how many times have you been hooked up for DWI?

Dink

You think in a perfect world the governement should have the overwhelming advantage over the citizen? Government brings all it's resources to bear on a citizen who is already behind the 8 Ball because they're presumed guilty, and no representation either. That's a perfect world to you?

Spoken like a attorney....grin.

You know everone is innocent until proven guility.

So you thinks its fair that you get months or years to go over what a officer does on fly? That you get to time the gaze nystagmus test to see if it takes long enough to administer? You get to cook up stories about why this or that happened? The guy you got off on DWI because of the video did you still charge him for that or did you do that out of the goodness of your heart....laffin.

When I say "you" I am not talking about you (280Rem) personally but defense attorneys in general.

Dink