Waders,<BR>Guess what I have on the shelf in the store??<BR>Invader down riggers!Cheap too!<BR>Look for enough boom to clear the transom but short enough to get a handle on the cable to attach cannon balls and lines in the release.<BR>I like the QD bases so the 'rigger can be detached and stored seperately,and so when we pull into a gas dock when the waters low the 'rigger dosn't get smashed against the dock.<BR>Telescoping booms on a swivel QD base are cool!<BR>A line counter is a must so you can keep track of depth without counting revolutions by hand.<BR>Positive stops for the take up reel are also a must,the simpler the better.<BR>Invader,and Big John make the best in my opinion.I like the Big John Electric better than the invader because of the sheer pin vs suicide gears issue.<BR>For Manuals the Invaders get the nod from me.<BR>Every stinkin' power boat except for the skidraggers has a downrigger on it here.<BR>Matter of fact Invader is made here in Holland and Grand rapids Mich.<BR>I think they have a web site."Invader Magnadyne" is their proper name.They also do "Northport nailer" spoons."Monkey puke" and "Kervorkian" are my favorites for grease balls and Coho.Kings seem to like the green/hammered silver around here.<BR>Tell ya what.Give my partner Steve a call at the store tomorrow and see what kind of a deal he can put together for ya.<BR>We have 3 models on display that aren't going anywhere and are in the way of Pizza operations.We also need to blow out some 600 Northport Nailers still.Steve is a bigtime big lake weenie and set you straighter than I can.You still got the number??<BR>Pat

My Tractor ain't sexy!
My Rifle however, has issues with the matter.
The wife Definately ain't cornfused!
Good thing I have a Dog to come home to!!!!!!