Whether this is good enough is a personal decision. It would make me nuts. Not from the is it good enought, but is it how it should be. Just a personal problem that a little therapy might help.
There are more expert folks here than me, but I've done a lot of things wrong with a double and learned from them. WRF is giving good advice, I would add the words 'most of the time.' I've had slower bullets cross by a couple inches at fifty yards. How you are holding the rifle counts, as does the burn rate of the powder you are using, bullet weight, and ...
Make sure you are holding the rifle with your hand, shoulder and face. No bags or rest. If you use a rest, only your hand should touch it. No part of the rifle should touch anything but you. Took a lot of frustration and ammo to get this into my head.
I suggest a chronograph and a box of the loads the rifle was regulated with. Get their velocity. Get the same weight bullets and load data. You are attempting to get the same velocity with the same bullet weight. Sometimes a faster powder will cross at the veloctiy you are looking for. If so a slower powder might make it happen.
The correct load should place the bullets the same distance apart that the bores are, that is the barrels should shoot parallel, not converge. If you shot a group using several rounds from each barrel, you should have two groups that kind of overlap. Kind of oval like.
There are a bunch or real experts on the Accurate Reloading and NitroExpress forums that have helped me.
Hope this helps
Bfly

Be nice and work hard, you never have enough time or friends.