Bryant: I used to live at/near sea level and sight in my Rifles at the S.P.A.A. range in Seattle, Washington at an elevation of 25' above sea level!
Then I would drive over and Hunt Wyoming, Montana and Utah at elevations up to 8,500'!
I know first hand the differences in trajectories at differing altitudes.
Yes varying altitudes not only changes your sight-in point of impact, but the higher you go the flatter your bullet will fly (out past your original sight-in point)!
A person needs be aware of these things and adjust accordingly.
A projectile intended for one particular point of impact at sea level IS going to be off at 10,000' and said projectile will fly flatter out past the original sight-in distance.
Go to a ballistic program and obtain the trajectory chart for your particular bullet/loading at sea level then compare it to one you will make for 10,000' in elevation.
I now live and do a lot of Hunting right at 6,000' in elevation and I understand the atmosphere to be only 85% as "dense" here at 6,000' as it is at sea level - that illustrates what your bullet is dealing with (going through?).
One of my neighbors and gun trading buddies retired 3 years ago and moved from sea level in Northern California to 6,000' elevation - he had to start using oxygen soon after he moved here.
He just returned from his first prolonged visit back to sea level where he was able to get by without an oxygen assist at all!
When he got back home to SW Montana here and had to start toting his oxygen bottles with him again!
Best of luck there in the high country this fall and learn about and watch out for "altitude sickness" before your Hunt.
I have seen altitude sickness develop at 7,500' in folks from low country - it's painful and debilitating while one is under the influence of altitude sickness.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy