Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

Seems pretty clear to me, no gray areas OR wiggle room....

Yeah, especially that first part about "..to support and defend the Constitution...". If Obm@ is not Constitutionally qualified due to birth, renunciation, or fraud, he is ineligible to issue orders, and anyone who took that oath is duty bound to question his legitimacy. Being able to call upon anyone you wish as part of your defense, especially if it is relevant to your case is a cornerstone of the law, at least as I understand it. I'm sure that Sean, Bob, Steve, or Joe will be happy to correct me if I am mistaken.

If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks..., will deprive the People of all their Property,...Thomas Jefferson