Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Case closed. Here is Claude's reply. I have asked him to return everything, including my deposit.

As far as I'm concerned the matter is closed once I get the stuff back. I'll let you know when it arrives.

Ok, should I send the fitted stock as well?
Sorry for the delay. I should stay on top of emails and phone calls, but its my attempt to try and get on top of the huge work load in house now. My apologies.
I ran one stock and there was a crack that showed up thru the wrist, I have photos of that, and I think I already sent photos of the cracked blank, I can resend those showing I had to take your blank from more or less the middle. I was able to get another blank from that slab where there weren't cracks. Its fitted now and I'm working in it with the rest of the work.
Your barreled action is safe and kept in a safe when I'm not using it.
Your huge slab has been reduced to not much (again those huge cracks ruined most of it) I will quit immediately and ship all if that is your request. Or I'll finish and ship, I wasn't going to charge extra for the extra work I encountered from this blank, while gorgeous, its essentially cost me about twice the labor. From running two stocks and discovering the hairline cracks after it was fitted, to having to band saw off an inch or more from the nearly 4" thick blank.
I thought there might be doubt, so I've taken pictures of the discards.
I guess please advise, I will gladly box whats left and ship all tomorrow if that is your desire.

You are this far along into it.