Thanks guys. Wow, Ken, your suburban looks like everything mine wished it could be! Most of my buddies tell me to get rid of the thing, but I can't do it. I own it, and it runs. Yes, I'm a heartbeat away from several dozen things that could go wrong, several probably catastrophic. But she's never let me down, and within the next year I'll finally have the shop and hopefully enough tools to take of her right and make her a little more of what she could be. And besides, I doubt I'd get anything for it if I did try to sell. I need to add that my 8 year old son would kill me, he's got this crazy notion that when he can reach the pedals he's stealing her from me.

I bought her from a buddy in central Oregon when I was living in SW MT, drove her all over the Bitterroots, then back to Ohio, to SC, to Ohio, to SE AZ, and allover down there too. I did treat her to a trailer ride back up to here from AZ though. I'd never show pics of what's under the hood though, my hobnobbery while functional, ain't anything to brag about.

MAGA