I typically shy away from stuff like this, but I believe this one is worth your attention. I truly appreciate your support on this.

Just a preface: I know the type of people that you are, and have seen your generosity and support in spades when a kid needed a hunting rifle, or some binoculars, and I thought I would give this a shot. Not to mention that I also believe that these knives are very good quality, and backed by a superb warranty. wink

I'm just finishing up my business degree this year, and one of my classes is a sales management class. The professor thought that there is no better way to teach sales than to have us go out and try selling. He wanted us to sell a top-quality product so that we would sell value, not just rock-bottom prices. He decided to have us sell Cutco knives. shocked

Here are a few options. They are $99 plus shipping (probably about $20 from Canada to the US), and are available in blaze orange or black, drop point or clip point, and straight edge or Cutco's Double-D edge (different from a serrated edge). There are other hunting knife styles available, as well as a length-adjustable, removable-blade fishing fillet knife.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The course program is called Selling Smiles 101, which you may have heard of before. The catch is that we don't keep any of the money that we make through sales. The professor has established a relationship with the Children's Wish Foundation, and they have selected a child named Kyatt, who has cerebral palsy, and all the proceeds from our sales will go towards fulfilling his wish, which is for him and his family (of 9 children) to go on a family holiday together.

[Linked Image]

Now, I have a couple of samples of these hunting knives in my possession, and I'm carrying them with me while hunting this season. Here is what I have noticed:

- they feel good and grippy in the hand
- they seem to be made of top quality materials (440A "surgical grade" steel)
- they have a LIFETIME warranty.

If they get dull, a nearby Cutco sales rep will come to your home and sharpen them for you. If there isn't a rep nearby, you can send it in and they will sharpen it for you. If it breaks or chips or whatever, while being used in the manner for which it was designed, it will be replaced. The knives have gotten really good reports from the hunters testimonials that I have read on these forums and others.

[Linked Image]

I would really appreciate any support you can offer. Thanks guys! Let me know if you have any questions, and I will do my best to get some answers. Thanks for taking the time, and sorry for any inconvenience that I may have caused.

Jordan