Thanks guy's. This one turned out far beyond anything I could have ever expected. Shane Thompson's idea's for the action and the metal work are incredible. The amount of work that is below the wood line that's never seen is massive. Most of it wasn't "ordered." Shane is the kind of guy that only offers one grade of work to leave his job. He strives for excellence and the metal work on this job shows it.

Most of James Andersons work is on the outside and the quality is truely something to behold. I've looked this rifle over a 100 times and I'm still amazed at the fine detail work that has been done to it.

If I'm ever in need of engraving from this day forward Roger Kher will be the man. Roger and I talked, I had never ordered and engraving job before. My instructions were simple. Beautiful but not over loaded. Engraving is art, simply put, I told Roger about a few things I've seen on rifles that I like and let him take it from there. The results speak for themselves.

I have had it out to the range once now. I was able to get some 1" groups at 100yds with it. I think that's pretty good considering it has a 2.5X scope and a fresh barrel.

Here are a few more pictures of it. Tom Turpin contacted me and said he wants to run some pictures of it in Gun Digest next year. I think that's pretty cool wink

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Terry