No I have not, but it sounds as if it is interesting and useful. I'll check into it.

I know that there are those searching for the truth.

One of my very dearest friends from the early 1960s and his family are RC. They are wonderful people.

My wife and I visited them about a year ago. I got a chance to talk to him about faith.

He thinks that he obeys the 10 Commandments. I decided not to challenge that per se. However, I asked him if he loved God with all his heart, mind, and soul. He replied, "Yes."
Knowing that he had never read the Bible, by his own admission, I said to him, "If you really love God with all your heart, mind and soul, then why do you not care what He has said. Why have you not one time read His Word to you?"

He was stunned, and after a few seconds admitted that it was a good question. He said he would read it, even though he did not think he could understand it. He did start, but has not gotten very far.

I recommended that he read Romans as Luther had done, and the Gospel of John. Then to read the whole Bible. I am confident that he is attempting to do as he said, and I ask him about it often.
I pray that the Holy Spirit will open his eyes and he will be saved. Unfortunately he had said that he could not leave the RC religion because of his wife and all his family.

I will continue trying to help him to understand. It is often difficult to make fine wonderful people, by our human standards, realize that they are unacceptable to God.

I have a next door neighbor that thinks he is good enough, even though he knows he is not perfect. I'll keep trying to make him see also. He is not a RC or anything as far as he will admit.
Whaat a blessing it would be to see those fine friends and people come to Christ.

Thanks,
Jerry