I should have said any camping other than backpacking... but we've used em on backpacks too... its not the extra pound or so that kills me so much as it is the horrible bulk. But depending on expected weather possibles... we still carry the Wiggys at times.

The crocs deal works... We always carried a pair of them to crawl out of the tipi at night with..... but considering the lightweight of todays waist high stocking foots... and the fact that the neoprene bottoms help protect, and slip the crocks on and life is better... no ankle support/protection...but better than nothing IMHO.

The wiggys wader was bound to fail unless used in sand bottom creeks only... you are putting them over HARD boots and then exposed to rocks and such... not a good recipe.

Like I said, lots of good stuff, and enough stuff thats not worht a flip, like any other company almost...(Kifaru though I have yet to see a bad design... though one pack I have from them is as good as any of my others, its not better....)

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....