Gents/Ladies,

I have the hankering for 375 H&H rifle. Thought I would open it up to you guys for your opinion on which one to go with. Not looking to start a Ford vs Chevy debate, but looking for those features, be it likes or dislikes, that can not be found on the spec sheets and most are not found until you have a some good quality trigger time invested in her. I did see an older post here comparing the CZ and Winchester and noted the CZ's may have some problems with stocks cracking---another post noted that the Encores stock angle is not the best for heavy recoiling rounds. That is the type of stuff I am looking for.

My name says my taste in rifles and I might just get a #1 in 375 H &H, but at this point I am leaning toward a bolt gun.

I am not looking to buy right now, but likely will some time next year. At this point the rifle will not have much of a purpose as my African Trip will likely not happen for many years, but I do have plans of one day going. So this will likely be a my go to gun for charging prairie dogs, coyotes, deer and maybe even hogs as they are moving in to my hunting area.