Ok I will bite but noone will believeit. Happened twice. In 1970 in S.Dakota I shot a mulie buck with a .270 and K3 weaver scope so fr away, I still can't believe it, neither could the guide ! there was a 3 pt mininum on the ranch and the deer was so far away he couldn't tell if it met the standard on the ranch so he said shoot. I did from a sit position ,held about 4 ' above the horns and the deer went down in it's tracks. It didn't meet the ranch standards, guide commented his dad was going to kill him , he said he wouldn't have told me to shoot except he didn't think I could hit it ! Range ?Who knows.
This past deer season in Mo I shot at a nice buck walking along the edge of a bean fields in brush at about 160 yds. No way I could have hit that deer but he came tumbeling down at the shot. I have since tried to dsuplicate the shot on a white five gallon bucket and 25 shots later still haven't hit the bucket. I guess GOD wanted me to get that deer as I hd just got out of the hospital with cancer surgery and I though it might be my last hunt.

sometimes you get the bear, sometimes he gets you, either way it's exciting