Originally Posted by MontanaMan

Actually, it does.......wind drift is the hardest thing to dope (pun intended), & higher BC's lessen wind drift under any condition.

The hard fact is that there are .284" boolits with substantially higher BC's available than boolits available in .277"

The longer the range, the bigger the benefit.

Just for conversation...............

MM

Well, it is a good thing that I did not factor this in when I head-shot tens of thousands of roo's with the wee tiny 60 gr 6mm Taipans, 50 gr Nosler ballistic tips, 50 gr Sierra's and those abysmal 50 gr Winchesters and 50 gr Taipans.

Not everyone sits around wanking themselves over the thought of shooting paper out to a thousand yards, some just use their equipment to kill things.

Heck, maybe I should personally ring all of the Professional Harvesters still shooting, or maybe get on to National Parks and Wildlife Service......and explain to them that the millions of head-shot kangaroo's were plain and simply shot wrong, according to the guru's in wank land.

And I will bet London to a brick that there are an awful lot of blokes over there that manage to shoot animals quite dead under 300 yards with ordinary, average projectiles.....instead of the wunder blitzen wankenschitze you pack of dills espouse.

You lot are as bad as that fnck-wit that stated there is a dress etiquette for hunting.