My experience is similar to Delta Hunter's. I bought a Lee collet neck die in 6.5x55 and after some "Lee-ment" it funtioned quite acceptably with the old norma brass I had at the time. Then I bought another 6.5x55 and 100 remington brass, (thinking to sort the brass to individual rifles by headstamp), and a redding Type "S" bushing neck die as a step up. The results were poor. The Type "S" die produced a lot of run out in the remington brass, so I set it aside and went back to the Lee. Along came the third old swede and 100 Lapua brass, and now it gets interesting. The Redding die gave excellant results with the Lapua brass, every bit as good as the collet die. My conclusion is that if you have consistent neck thickness, (Lapua), the bushing dies are excellant. If your necks vary all over the place, (remington), the collet die works better.
<br> I'm also a fan of the Lee factory crimp dies. After a little bit of slicking up they really brought my standard deviations down when using moly bullets over large charges of slow powder. Adds a little confidence to those rounds that spend a month or two in a stripper clip in the console of the truck as well. BD

BD