I've have a buddy that hunted with Groenewald and his Out of Africa outfit, and was satisfied with his experience, but couldn't shake the feeling that there was something just not right with operation. As if they were not entirely on the up and and up.

Groenewald may actually be guilty of all that he is accused, but I have to point out that the news report is a hatchet job worthy of CNN.

Dawie Groenewald, 42, the wealthy driving force behind Out of Africa Adventurous Safaris in Polokwane, his wife, Sariette, 34, and Tielman Erasmus, a professional hunter, are behind bars.

What does wealthy have to do with this? He's not Donald Trump, as far as I know.

Groenewald, a former police official, was suspended from the South African Professional Hunters Association four years ago, and Zimbabwean authorities put a stop to his hunting there.

Why did Zim put a stop to his hunting? What does this have to do with the story?

According to the South African Aircraft register, Groenewald is linked to a closed corporation which owns a Robinson R44 helicopter with the registration ZS-HBH.

His wife, Sariette, is listed as a director of Valinor Trading 142 - the owner of the helicopter.

It is a known fact that helicopters are often used during rhino poaching operations.

It is also known that prostitutes sell use of their snatches for money. Does that make Mother Theresa a hooker, after all, she had a snatch (presumably)?

Groenewald's Out of Africa Adventurous Safaris is rather notorious in hunting circles.

Notorious for..........? That's an open innuendo.

Hunting experts in Zimbabwe allege that Out of Africa has strong links with politicians close to President Robert Mugabe.

Zim is a country run by a Dictator for the last 30 years. I'm sure any foreigner needs some ties to Mugabe's government to operate. That is another open innuendo. "Mugabe is bad, therefore anyone that can be remotely connected to Mugabe is bad."

I have no sympathy for Groenewald, as I don't know him, but I hate irresponsible reporting, and this is terrible.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo