I had one for a day and got talked out of it by a buddy with a need for a good caller. They are very good for the money. Sounds are well recorded (by Wildlife Technologies I am told) and clear when reproduced. The remote worked far beyond my need, noting that I live in pretty flat treeless country. They will definitely call coyotes. The only reason I decided to let it go was that it did not have greater volume than my present caller.

Things to note. The batteries are rechargeable but cheap. There is no way to add sounds or speakers. The split rings for the carry strap are loud. The advertised rubberized coating isn't. If you listen closely, (with your ear 2 feet or less from the speakers) you can hear a gentle pop when muting/unmuting the call.

In the end, I believe it's a really good call for a guy starting out with e-callers, on a budget or whose ego doesn't demand a FoxPro or Mighty Atom. Time will tell regarding durability, of course. For the money (under $150), it's a steal if it proves to be durable enough for typical handling.