I'm the committee chair for The Wounded Warrior/Veterans committee for SCI in the DC area. We also receive a lot of donations from NRA for the troops. We shipped about 600lbs. to a Army unit in Afghanistan that arrived prior to Christmas. We will be making another shipment in a few months. If someone has the address of a marine unit serving in Afghanistan please PM me. We ship either to the commanding officer or chaplin so that those most in need get priority. It is a great thing you & others on the Fire are doing for our troops. Since I'm in the DC area I see first hand the horrible damage done to our fighting men & women. We have a retired marine that visits Walter Reed almost every month giving magazines & other donations to the WWs. We also have taken a number of WWs on hunting trips. If anyone chooses to furnish the name, APO, & choice of magazine of deployed men & women I will process a NRA membership. May all of our men & women defending our country have a safe New Year.

Life Members SCI & NRA. NRA Instructor & RSO. What have YOU done to support hunting & gun rights?