Flower Child,
In the 200-240gr weight, try the Swift 240gr as it's bonded and should not blow apart no matter the speed but will expand. If you took the bullet weight up a little, ther is also a Swift 280gr and Woodleigh has released a 280gr projectile which I'm just waiting for to try in my Marlin.

The Barnes Buster at 300gr weight is another option, but the box says 1:20" twist, though they told me it will stabilise in a 1:38".

Regarding Woodleigh, I've spoken with Geoff McDonald on two occasions to try and get a 225gr Hydrostatic released by the projectile maker. The design is interesting as its a non-expanding solid monolithic, however its nose design does seem to produce wider wound channels, and it penetrates dead straight! Exits are often much larger than a conventional solid. Drop Woodleigh an email as I spoke with him last week and whilst interested, he doesn't seem to believe the demand would be there, though he did recognise the popularity of large big bore handgun use in the United States. If you wanted the email of the guy that actually makes the projectiles, I could probably dig that up too.
Cheers...
Con