I've heard that the new Mini's are more accurate. The older ones were pretty doggy regarding accuracy. My Ranch rifle has a 24" custom stainless match grade barrel with brake and the action three point bedded by Accuracy Systems. It has a really nice two stage trigger. I broke it in like instructed and it cleans up real easy. It has 1:9 twist and loves the new 65 gr. Sierra Gamekings. Best powder so far is Ball C, 26 gr, at around 3,000 fps. Next best is Varget. I put a cheek piece on the factoy stock and applied a black, crinkle finish. With a bipod, it's a mean coyote and hog killer. The above load shot a .330" group at 100 yds and will shoot 1/2" all day. The Gameking is an interesting bullet for hogs and 'yotes with good write ups. Can't wait to bag some after deer season closes. I also have AR's but like the way this long barreled, custom Ranch Rifle feels and shoots. Just out of the box, AR's are probably the way to go for best accuracy, but I've always had a thing for the Mini's.

DF