Skivvy,

When I bought my Kahr PM9 last week at the gun show the dealer had Kahrs and Kel-Tec's beside one another so I could easily tell the size,weight,and feel of each pistol.
The Kel-Tec PF9 was priced right but it had a bargain bin feel to it I just did not care for.
The Kahr CW9 had a better feel in the grip than the PM9 but since I wanted to stay as close to a .380 in physical size and weight as possible I stacked the PM9 right on top of the CW and the size and weight difference was substantial enough to sway me to spend close to $200 more for the PM9.
I bought the model with the night sights so it was $50 more than the standard PM9.
After getting home and stacking my Diamondback .380 on top of the PM9 just as the case of the CW9 vs PM9 again the size difference was substantial.
My PM9 is more powerful and I am quite sure better built than my current carry .380 but no way is it going to be as pocketable like my current .380 and there probably will be a weight difference of at least 6-7 ounces which is readily felt when pocket carrying.
Currently researching outside the waist,inside the waist,and pocket holsters for my PM9.
But when the hot Texas summer gets here I would not doubt I find myself carrying the .380 more than the Kahr.
But who knows until I come up with the holster selection what the final decision will really be.
But one thing I will say is the makers of all these new micro .380's on the market get a big hand of applause from me.