Gentlemen today I found out that another dog had died after the second puppy passed away. This dog was a 2yr old Mexican Chihuahua. Breeder did try to hydrate pups with a syring putting water down their throats but that never works very well. He states all puppy's were given their up to date shots at the time and mother did indeed have all of her shots.

None of those puppies were taken to the VET for an official cause of death, neither was the mother or the little house dog.
He thought the antibiotics would do the trick, unfortunately only a trained professional can call the proper type of actions.

The little Mexican breed of house dog had it's shots also. This leads me to believe that he very well could have gotten some tainted food from the store or Diamond Dog Food company.
All of these dogs did in fact have bloody stoles!!!

I still recall all those dogs that were killed from a batch of bad corn at one of the Diamond Dog Food Plants. I myself never saw the results of the class action law suit that was supposed to be against Diamond or how much those dog owners got for their trained bird dogs.

Thank Our Veterans!
GOD Bless Them All

UNIONS BUILDING AMERICA, SALUTE ALL THE UNION TRADESMAN