Originally Posted by TannerGun
Thanks a million, your knowledge is really helpful man! With the great guy I'm learning to reload with, I'm sure some really sweet loads will get worked up! I'm a teenager, if you haven't been able to notice, and though I'm millions of years behind all you old savs as far as knowledge goes, I feel blessed to have this gun, and folks whom I don't even know help so much and have such positive things to say about it. I'll keep bumping this, just for the feedback, positive or negative. I'll also be posting some videos of me and my new appendage in action, with the loads we work up! Thanks!

A teenager, eh? OH NO! I have been contributing to the deliquency and afflictions of a minor! You shoulda told us that before! Sell the gun and spend the money on girls, QUICKLIKE! Trust me, they are a MUCH less expensive addiction. Other benefits as well, but not for this site....... smile

Yeah, you saw it here, girls are better than guns.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500