Originally Posted by mudhen
Originally Posted by rost495
Man, I could get hooked on #1s too if I didn't still have such hate for Bill Ruger.
I have no love nor hatred for Bill Ruger, but do appreciate his contribution to the revival of classic designs for pistols and rifles during the era when every manufacturer was trying to imitate Roy Weatherby at 1/3 to 1/4 the price. Just curious, what is your beef with him? (FWIW, I do know a fair number of folks in Arizona that used to take issue with his politics...)
I've read rost495's ignorant and misguided BULLSHIT before. It's the same old, tired, hackneyed horseshit rant regarding statements -- taken out of context -- that Bill Ruger -- an individual who has now been deceased for some years -- made referencing magazine limits. Rost495 doesn't know what in the f*ck he's talking about, much less what point he thinks he's making, doesn't own and likely could never afford a No. 1 in the first place, and commands no influence or respect beyond the ability to prove he can access an internet message board and post moronic ramblings that would -- in any other environment -- be roundly shouted down and castigated for the childish drivel they are. He is a sad little person who seems frustrated by the realization that he has so, so little to offer any discussion or group.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.