I have a vintage Winchester low-wall in 25-20 SS. I bought brass from Rocky Mountain Cartridge. They have a website. I have used brass from Bertram for other calibers and am more impressed with the lathe-turned RMC variety. It's pricey at $2 a case but hope that they last a long time.

I have C-H dies but wish I'd spent more on the RCBS or Redding dies. The C-H ones get the job done but the threads on the dies are not as precisely machined as I am accustomed to. Being somewhat of a perfectionist, that bugs me. I'm half tempted to sell my C-H ones and buy the others for twice the price.

As for bullets, I found some cast ones on gunbroker.com from a seller named 22hornetfan. They're 72 gr. gas checked cast bullets. They shoot one inch groups at 75 yards from my open-sighted rifle. I liked them so well, that I ordered 900 more. Do a search under "25 caliber 72 bullets." I also tried the 86 gr. cast bullets from Buffalo Arms. They cost more and weren't as accurate.

I like shooting ptarmigan with the cast bullets. It really anchors them compared to the 22LR but doesn't cause a lot of meat destruction. And it's fun.