I don't shoot a recurve for bowfishing, but I have a very good suggestion. Buy the one you can ding, bang, scratch, and otherwise abuse.

I don't know of another type of hunting that is more abusive to equipment. The water, slime, muck, blood, the running around the boat untangling lines, and fish flopping around thrashing against the boat and the bow or anything else unfortunate enough to be on the floor. Not much will age any sort of equipment faster then the high speed confusion of having a big fish on the line and another from somebody else in the boat. All the slime and blood flung into the air, equipment sliding and banging. Add night hunting to this and the abuse is easily ten fold to the whole arrangement! Dark everywhere except in front of the hot line melting lights, generator running, boat drifting into the trees along the shore and your fish rips the line out going under the boat. Your attention is always on the fish, the bow just becomes a piece of wood you lay down and forget about while you try to wrestle that fish out of the tangles!

After it's in the boat and you take a breath you realize your bow is laying there in a pool of slime and goo........ you barely wipe it off enough to use it and you start again. .......... A season of this with that same bow will age it beyond several lifetimes of big game hunting!

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)