i would have to go look in the gun place, but believe yugo.
my friend that sells the stuff said it was better quality than the polish, which had some misfires. You can go to the J&G sales website, or i think aim is carrying it.
AFter seeing this post again, i think i am going to take the pistol apart again, and drop the fire control group into a can of gas, and let it sit for a while, then blow it out with a air compressor and reoil. The grips are kind of funky, in they are kind of unconventional to take off. But you can see, at least i do, john browning all over this pistol.
i might add the not needed safety on mine actually works. The one i was handling last night the safety was a nightmare.
I don't know if i ever mentioned this, but an interesting story. Friend of mine in the marine corp was assigned to the iraqi police when we shipped over a bunch of glock19's. They weren't impressed and promptly started selling them in the village bazzaars on the black market and went back to the tok. Reason being the penetration of the tok round in car bodies etc.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 04/16/11.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO