toltecgriz;
I hope this finds you acceptably well this evening.

That is indeed a lovely colored hide on Brad's badger and I don't recall ever seeing one quite that nice before.

Though I believe I've told this one before, one badger encounter that I recall from Saskatchewan was the time I was heading down a rural dirt road with a 935 Versatile tractor with 60' of deep tillage cultivator plus an anhydrous ammonia tank in tow.

The 935 was a fair to middling large articulated 4WD tractor with 8 tires on it that were about 6' high and a couple feet wide. To say I took up the entire country road isn't an exaggeration.

So presently this badger scuttled up onto the road ahead of me and began to travel down it. As I approached in the tractor - and I had to slow down so I didn't run over it - it whirled around and snarling, took a couple quick steps towards the now stopped tractor.

As I sat there marveling at the extreme intestinal fortitude the tough little fellow possessed, he got bored bullying the tractor and I and wandered off back the way he was heading laugh

Come to think of it, the only animal charge I've faced thus far was from a badger that I'd hit badly with a .22. frown

I hope you have a good rest of the week toltec.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"