Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by huntsonora
Originally Posted by rost495
looks like david morris has the extended arm photo technique down pretty good......

Bigs big, doesnt matter how you hold em. I can tell the difference between a mediocre buck thats made to look big and a big deer that looks big. Are you implying that this buck isnt a big deer?

Also, I can tell you guys that David is more than just a farmer, he is a great hunter and an absolute killer. He made a great shot on the buck he killed with us. Its spot and stalk whitetail hunting in very open country. There are no tree stand or tower blinds. When your spot and stalk hunting whitetails in open country you get a really good feel for guys that know what they're doing and guys that dont.

I'm not trying to get into a debate about David Morris, just pointing out that the person pimping the gun is most likely not him. If you dont like the gun, dont buy it. If you dont like David Morris, dont watch his show.

Drummond

Hell no, its a big deer. Don't really care who is pimping the gun, but with what, one post, thats pretty much pimping outright.

As to big.. like I said its big, WTF would you resort to holding it at arms length then too....

I agree that somebody came on here and is pimping the gun, I doubt very seriously its David Morris.

As for the pictures, why do you care how its being held? Why wouldnt we take good pictures? Its a big ass deer with great mass and character. We took the pictures with the deer being held at the best angles to show what he is. Even with the pictures that were taken, it doesnt do the buck justice.

I'll tell you what, next year, when we again knock down some giants I will go out of my way to take a few [bleep] pictures just for you confused