Thanks guys; it was truly a great time.

The shark was 2.3 metres long which would put it into the 130 kg range (+/-286 pounds), she was out of the water for only a very short while and was then released / returned to the ocean. It was a very arduous fight; at the time the pictures were taken the primary feelings were that of exhaustion, relief that the shark was landed, and a resolution that I was not going to lie along side the shark with my head near the mouth as was suggested for pictures. I was assured that the Bronze whalers do not bite when they are out of the water; after seeing the cow shark whip around and try to bite whatever was near this prairie boy decided that my head was not going near the mouth of the shark.

The fishing guide; Rainier said to me a several occasions "you have no idea how good of a day you are having", I assured that although I had nothing to compare it to I was well aware that I had horseshoes well planted up my backside.

The warthog was a real treat; the more I saw of them the more enjoyed them and would love to hunt them again.

GRF