I have been around 17 of them for the last several years. Not sure they are that exact model but certainly the same family.

15 of them are in a large industrial facility that covers several square miles. They are ran on pavement or gravel - most of them 5 days a week 52 weeks a year, a few of them 24/7/365.
Most driven by guys who really don't care - think running one wide open and popping your foot off the hydro pedal to lock up the back wheels - all if in 4wd.

The finest compliment I can pay to the durability of those Kubota's is that I've never seen one broke down anywhere, even after that kind of treatment.

The only thing I have ever seen stop one is gelled fuel - and I think one would not disengage 4wd and needed a repair at about the 3 year point.

The other two are ran on two separate bird hunting operations by adults and will probably start to be slightly broken in somewhere around 2030, give or take a decade. None of those guys have a single issue with them. Ask them how they like them and they break in to a huge satisfied smile.

The range selector can be a dog to shift - I suspect that you'll hardly ever run yours in high.

I have had trouble disengaging 4wd in real cold weather - think 0* or a little below.

The braking action of the hydrostat can be annoying - but this is mostly an issue at high speed. It can; however, make for some jerky stop and goes.

The fully enclosed hard cab is excellent - but I don't think I'd spring for one for farm use. Too much glass begging to get broke.

I doubt that you'll overload one - at least w/o significant effort.

I've never really off-roaded one so I can not comment on their abilities there - that is one thing I'd really want to get actual owner input on. I've driven them on some pretty steep grades (think roads up and down the Mississippi river bluffs) but never in a Tennessee hill setting.
I do not know how stable they are say on a hill side.

Bottom line - they are about bullet proof. If I had a need for that type of vehicle it would be my choice hands down.

Have a good day man. In honor of personal freedom and the open squirrel season, I think I'll go put a hole through dinner's head.