Originally Posted by santeerangerman

Lowrance built a GREAT reputation for customer service. They had a lady named Sue who would bend over backwards to help you out if you had a issue. Not sure if she's still there or not, but the few times I dealt with her, she was great. She once shipped a replacement unit overnight to my boat dealer, before I had even shipped back my damaged unit, so I wouldn't miss a Tx. Things like that keep me buying Lowrance.

Sue left Lowrance in a way the most felt unfairly...She was the one that kept most coming back to Lowrance. If you didn't deal with Sue, it was a crap shoot. Lowrance customer service has been a crap shoot at best, for a few years now. When you have trouble with you Lowrance, they will most likey not repair it. YOu will have to send in $60 just to have them look at it, and they will tell you it is out dated and they no longer support it. But will sell you a newer version for a discounted price....Yes, even with the $2K plus units, they do this with.

I'm not the only one with these issues....Google Lowrance custormer service. Check out walleyecentral.com in the "electroins forum, for some more info.

Camp is where you make it.