Originally Posted by sgt217
Originally Posted by gorskij
WT are much cooler looking, antlers especially.

Maybe your opinion, but not mine....
i have 160 class wt and lovem but the racks with high, wide forks make wt racks look simple in design. no rack in the world is as awe-inspiring as a huge muley. no elk, 'bou, or moose compares in my book.
Originally Posted by JGRaider
No offense to you personally Reloader, but I always have to ask when someone uses the "dumb" card in regards to big mule deer...
1. How many big, 180" + bucks have you killed?
2. How many really big 190"+ bucks have you even seen?
3. Give some examples that you have personally seen big 180+ bucks being really, really dumb outside of the rut.
4. No offense to your buddy, but I'm calling BS on that story.....nobody passes up 250" mule deer if given a legal chance to kill one with a legal tag. Nobody.

It's certainly no trick to kill just a mule deer buck. It's certainly as easy, or easier to kill just a whitetail buck. Any lardass rich guy can sit in a blind and kill one. The "muleys are dumb" argument only applies to the ignorant.
any serious muley hunter who gets the drop on a 250 muley-catching it inbetwixt and flat footed- and passes, is dumber than any muley. i've had really big wt after a doe run up on me and drop their smile as they realized their mistake. that's how i got them.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.