Matt,
I plan on doing a little more in depth post after I get her in the Classic Mcmillian. I think I took about thirty minutes to slap on the trigger, mounts, scope, and open up the barrel channel/recoil lug area with a dremnel. Being how ugly the stock fit is I decided not to even try seeing what she is capable of group wise and the day I sited her in it was a rush job during a lunch break on one of those high humidity,90+ degree days. Didn't take many shots to site in. She was right on center wise and about 8 inches low. I dialed in the correct dope and the LR Leupold did exactly what it was supposed to. Suffice to say laying prone in some fresh cut, dry, prickly, new seeding with my eyes stinging from sweat I put 5 shots under an inch at 200 yards using my left hand as support on the rear of the stock. Been slaying critters ever since with very few misses. I'm really liking the VH reticle as it allows very precise shot placement. Have no problem seeing the critters drop through the scope on high power and as my boy says you see them drop way before you hear the whomp. GAP's quality and precise work is very evident. I'm sure you'll be tickled with yours.
FVA