JJ HACK your a bigger Liar than Marshall Talbot led me to believe, yes indeed your arse was kicked off of Hunt America remember JJ!!!

Now I was NEVER SICK, yes Dancer was sick later on, the little guy you loved to hear about Pal. The Sand FLEA invited me on that damn Hunt because he wanted to get even for those things I said about the ARABS in the middle east and the friggin PLO terrorists groups while on his AR sight. I could care less that the camel jockey banned me from his internet play toy. He may be royalty to you JJ but not this Yank!!!

This hunt was to be but 3 animals and I would pay for the other 10 animals of my choice later. However, this never came about JJ Hackie, Who CRIED IN HIS BEER OVER DANCERS DEATH!!! The little Sand Flea from the desert wanted to be the man in control. Peter Harris would not accept my money for those 10 animals, (Saeed saw to that) I went to AR's man and told him: YOU broke our agreement and I am pissed about this happening. I was told once again to shoot what I wanted, so the safari of his could look good on the web sight. Those other hunters only hunted in ideal conditions and laid on their butts reading books in the rain etc. PH Willem Venture and I hunted, even though it was more like looking at farmers cows in the field.

So JJ Hack and the rest of the bandwagon go Piss Up A Rope!!! I sure hope things in the night don't bother you JJ.LOL
You JJ are just a worthless piece of $hit that plays hunter in his own circle.........I got a pot for you, if your tired of pissing out the window.LoL Now lets us hear some more of your lies please. You could not wear my jock strap. Now wipe your tears and have your mother tuck you in tonight.

I suppose after reading Pieters post, I must be a better hunter than you ever dreamed of hey JJ, never knew it was soooo tuff to hunt that wast land of a farm/ranch. JJ I got to tell you the food was not that great either....The ranch, farm and canned hunt, certainly didn't have much in the way of real trophy animals, has it gotten any better JJ? It still was like shooting Fish In A Barrel Folks!!! Cheer's bandwagon crew.

Last edited by Tonk; 07/11/11.

Thank Our Veterans!
GOD Bless Them All

UNIONS BUILDING AMERICA, SALUTE ALL THE UNION TRADESMAN